13 March 2017

Wishlist StyleWe


Werbung | Sponsored Post
Hello sweethearts,
spring is coming and it's high time to get rid of winter clothes! In case you need some fashion inspiration for the upcoming seasons, I introduce to you StyleWe - a shop where you can find great designs at affordable prices.
You can also take a look at JustFashionNow, the variety of clothing is amazing!

Today I would like to show you my wishlist from StyleWe.


This cream chiffon dress is very cute and perfect for spring! All the little details like the dots and the bow make it very beautiful and elegant in my opinion.
You can find it here.


In case you're a fan of high wasted bikinis, you can find some great pieces at StyleWe. My favorite is this one, it's cute and gives you a nice waistline.
You can find it here.


These bags are the on the top of my wishlist - and I can't even decide which color would suit me best, I simply like them both ♥ Which one would you chose?
You can find them here.


Wow, these earrings are so heavenly beautiful!! At first I was in love with the pink ones but after a while I thought that the yellow ones look very nice too!
You can find them here.

StyleWe also has a blog and posts really useful information, e.g. there is awesome advice on how to get nail polish out of carpet.


What piece from my wishlist do you like best?

11 comments:

  1. Great post ! Magnificent bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear! Photos are amazing ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Taschen sehen wirklich klasse aus. Der Shop hat schon richtig schöne Teile.
    Viele Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In die Ohrringe habe ich mich direkt verliebt die sind ja nur wunderschön *_*

    Hihi ja darauf kann man nur stolz sein :) Dankeschön Liebes, dass ist super lieb von dir :* <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Klar gerne *dir eine Scheibe rüber reich* :D Geht mir sicherlich auch bald wieder so, denke nicht dass ich die 5x die Woche aufrecht erhalte. So 3x die Woche würden mir auch schon reichen =)

    Eine tolle Wishlist, sehr schöne Sachen =) Vor allem die dunkelblaue Tasche gefällt mir sehr gut und auch die rosanen Ohrringe *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interessante Produkte. Habe einen schönen Abend.
    LG Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das Kleid ist ja super süß :).

    Liebe Grüße & ich wünsche dir noch einen schönen Sonntag

    ReplyDelete