13 April 2017

Yellow Chiffon Dress | Zaful Wishlist

Werbung | Sponsored Post
Hello sweethearts, it's spring time!
So today I would like to show you some beautiful pieces you can wear in the sunshine - Yellow Chiffon Dresses and Black Lace Up Dresses by Zaful! This online shop has a great variety of clothing and you can find great designs at affordable prices. 


Oh, I'm in love with this dress! It's so colorful and I especially like the little flowers on it. You can find the dress here


This dress is very beautiful and sexy at the same time! Although black is not the first color that comes into my mind when I talk about spring, I'm definitely loving the design! You can find the dress here.


I also like this beautiful dress. It's perfect for spring and the pink color looks like a meadow full of flowers. You can find the dress here.


What dress do you like best?

13 comments:

  1. Great post, Dear!
    I'd be happy friendship blogs ♥

    Soslu Badem by Dilek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo, die Kleider sind wunderschön. Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag. Liebe Grüße Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses are stunning :)
    http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die bunten Kleider machen richtig Lust auf Sommer. Gefallen mir sehr gut. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das gelbe Kleid sieht ja zu hübsch aus!
    Viele Grüße und schöne Ostertage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!

    Tolle Inspiration! Der Sommer kann kommen! ;oD

    Ich wünsche dir schöne und gemütliche Ostertage!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    My Blog - HOKIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die ersten beiden Kleider sind meine Favoriten. Du siehst phantastisch im schwarzen Kleid aus. Es ist toll geschnitten und hat den gewissen Pepp.

    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das dritte Kleid ist einfach zauberhaft :) Liebe Grüße,Femi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow das letzte Kleid ist toll so schön sommerlich! Lg babsi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both chiffon dresses, they really are my kind of dress! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete